The Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is an ideal solution if you are always on the move and never seem to have enough time to prepare yourself a healthy, home-cooked balanced meal.
With Presto Pressure Cooker, you do not have to order pizza or go to your nearest food joint for a snack. This pressure cooker is easy to use and work on gas, electric and induction cookers.
The Presto pressure cooker is built with high-quality materials that are designed to enable you to get the most out of the pressure cooker and is very easy to clean. The model is constructed with shiny and attractive stainless steel both on the outside and on the interior side.
Additionally, the Presto pressure cookers also feature food-friendly features such as the silicon overpressure plug and the vent pipe that ensure that your food is full of flavor, nutrition, and texture.
Presto Pressure Cooker features at a Glance
- Helps you to cook chicken, vegetables, and meat to perfection fast
- Has a Pressure regulator that helps you to maintain the ideal cooking pressure automatically
- A 64-page instruction/recipe book included
- Ideal for use on r traditional cookers, gas, electric, and induction cookers
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Has a cover lock indicator that lets you know when there is pressure inside the pot preventing you from opening the cover until the pressure has subsided.
- Ergonomic handle for ease of handling
- Pressure regulator and level indicators
- Extended Twelve years limited warranty
Pressure Regulator and Level Indicators
The Presto pressure cooker comes with a modern fully enclosed system that is 100 percent safe for cooking. To maintain pressure in the cooking chamber, the model comes with a weight and an overpressure plug that acts as a secondary safety measure, reducing the pressure in case the primary vent is clogged for any reason.
Air vent/ cover lock
The vent air is another impressive feature that comes with this pressure cooker. The vent has a small pin that pops to lock the airflow, ensuring that the lid stays closed as soon as the cooking process begins.
One benefit of this vent is that it will keep the pressure cooker locked so that there is no potential explosion when the pressure starts to build up.
Safe Pressure Setting
The manufacturer also includes a pressure setting of 15psi. This pressure is not only safe for users but also sufficient for cooking any meal. Regardless of the kind of meal you are planning to cook, the Presto pressure cooker will help you achieve your desired results quickly.
Special Gasket Seal
The model is very concerned about the user’s safety. It leaves no stone unturned and adds all the necessary safety measures to ensure that you are 100 percent safe. The gasket seal on the cooking pot and lid ensures that well secure to avoid an explosion.
The Presto pressure cooker has two handles each on either side of the chamber. One is an extended ergonomic handle that provides you with a comfortable grip while lifting the pot. The other handle helps you in closing and closing the top lid.
- Constructed of stainless steel which is perfect for browning meat
- The plastic handles well built and sturdy
- No risk of sprouting food
- You can wash it in a dishwasher
- Will not open while still under pressure, this makes sure that the user is safe
- Hundred percent of safety from steam burns
- Lightweight construction, yet durable
- Works as good similar the more expensive brands
- Has one setting for pressure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What is the material used to construct the base of the cooker?
Answer: The base is constructed using stainless steel and an encapsulated disk on the outside for even distribution of heat
Question: How many pint/quart jars does it hold?
Answer: This is a six quarts model although there is a four-quart model available
Question: Is it induction heat ready?
Answer: Yes, the model is compatible with gas, electric and induction cooktops.
If you live or have a small family, there is no need of buying an oversized pressure cooker. Presto 01362 pressure cooker is a perfect pressure cooker for you that will deliver your desired results efficiently. Another benefit of using this model is that it is affordable and cooks five times fast than regular cooking pots.
Additionally, the model is safer as compared to most pressure cookers available on the market. One more thing, the Presto pressure cooker has very much positive feedback from individuals who have used this model, and most of them are happy with its performance, backing the manufacturer’s claim of a great cooker.