If you are looking for a standard quality induction pan that is set under economic range, you should give Cooks Standard Multi-Ply clad cookware set a try. One of the factors that make this cookware stand out is the impact of bonding technology.
This is a very modern technology that applies aluminum disc to the bottom part of the cookware to ensure that it receives even level of heat distribution for better cooking.
Besides this impressive technology, the Cooks Standard Multi-Ply clad cookware set is constructed using a combination of multi-element aluminum core coupled with 18/10 steel to come up with cookware that is sturdy and attractive.
What is included?
- 3 qt. saucepan with lid
- 5qt. saucepan with lid
- Steamer with a lid that also fits 8-inch saucepan
- In. steamer insert pan that fits both the saucepans
- 10-in. saucepan
- 8-inch saucepan
- 11-inch deep sauté pan with 11-inch lid
- 8-quart stockpot with stainless-steel lid
Features at a Glance
- The aluminum core that is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel
- Secure fitting stainless steel lids trap in moisture and heat for fast cooking
- Handles are made with Stainless steel and riveted to stay cool with airflow technology
- Safe in the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe, although manufacturer advise handwashing
- Riveted for strength and provide an open V-shaped design
- Suitable for induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
What we love about Cooks Standard Multi-Ply clad cookware set
Impressive multi-ply card metal construction
The heavy-duty construction is one of the features that make Cooks Standard Multi-Ply clad cookware set to stand out. The construction involves a combination of stainless steel with a multi-element aluminum core to form a permanent bond.
This will allow for even heat distribution throughout the pan for maximum cooking performance. This construction makes the cookware sturdy and durable, giving you great cooking for a long period.
Additionally, this cookware set is dishwasher safe. This will enable quick as well as easy cleaning after meal preparations. The cookware has a smooth cooking surface that provides excellent pours so that no food will stick to the surface.
The attractive stainless steel finish makes the set to look new once it has been cleaned effectively, adding value to your kitchen.
Offers the users with great comfort
The model comes with ergonomically designed stay-cool handles that do not overheat when. Each handle bears the V shape design at their joints and vents on the handle ends.
This design assures comfort handling bypassing the warm air quickly keeping the metal cool. This means that you can touch the handles with bare hands with no risk of burning.
Compactable with most of the cookers
Sometimes you may need to use different types of cookers for you to cook dishes quickly. Luckily, you can use this cookware set on all kinds of cookers including ceramic cooktops, traditional cookers, gas stoves, electric burners, and induction cooktops.
Compatibility with almost all kinds of cookers enables you to cook with more flexibility. Additionally, the pans and pots are safe to keep in an oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stronger Riveted Joints
If a pot handle becomes shaky, it is risky to hold especially when the pot is full of hot steaming foods. The handles of the Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad cookware are fitted with riveted joints to make the pan and pot handle firmer, stronger and durable. The stainless steel built riveted joints will remain rust-free even after regular use
- Food does not stick when cooking
- Sturdy and durable steel construction
- Durable, heavy feel
- Dishwasher usable
- Oven safe
- Great price for a quality, stainless steel set
- Designed with an appealing look
- Handles really to stay cool while in use
- Pots cannot be used for broiling
- Food sticks if not properly preheated
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Is it non-stick cookware?
Answer: No, it is not. However, the cookware is very easy to wash.
Question: Can a kitchen magnet stick to the bottom and sides of pans and pots?
Answer: Yes, a magnet sticks to the bottom & sides of the pan. These can be used on an induction cooktop
Question: Do the saucepan lids fit on the skillets?
Answer: They fit perfect. Regardless of the small amount of movement of the lids, there is no gap and the lids sit perfectly flat on the pan.
The Cooks Standard Multi-Ply clad cookware set offers many handy features under an economic price range which is not common in today’s demanding market. We would recommend this set to individuals who prefer a durable kitchen utensil without sacrificing the health safety issue.
- Calphalon Classic Steel Cookware Set Review
- Cook n home NC-00250 12 pieces stainless Cookware set Review